Source Code Available @ Github
Easy Deploy is a front end GUI for PsExec (from Sysinternals).
Easy Deploy was developed as a personal project to make my tasks at work easier and more efficient (when I was working as a computer technician). It’s an easy to use client for the popular command-line utility PsExec. In addition to providing a managed way of using PsExec, it includes several custom tools to make managing computers easier.
- Active Directory Support
- Basic MSI Support
- IP Scanner
- PC List Builder
- List Ping
- Process Manager
- Process Output Reporting
- MSI Success Reporting
- Computer Context Menu Tools
- .Net 4.0 – http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=24872
- PsExec.exe (included in download) – https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb897553.aspx
- Knowledge of how PsExec Functions
- Keep deployments under 150 devices.
- Use MSI packages when possible.
- Download the latest version of PsExec.
- This is provided as-is; you may find bugs.
- Report bugs via the Contact page.
- This application does not report if executables, batch files, and scripts completed successfully; it only reports if the processes were started. (Use MSI packages to know if your package ran successfully)
- See this PowerPoint for other details.
- RDP Wrapper (RDPWInst.exe) (included in download) – http://stascorp.com/load/1-1-0-63
- Allows admins to start concurrent remote sessions.
- RemoteManagement.msc (included in download)
- Pre-configured management console.
Need help or want to chat with others using EasyDeploy? Join the Slack channel to be part of the EasyDeploy community!
If you need assistance, send me a message via the Contact page. I am glad to provide assistance and answer questions. Give me at least 24 hours to respond.
If this tool has helped you in any way, consider making a donation to encourage further development.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGENTS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED AS-IS WITHOUT ANY GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES OF WORKMANSHIP.
BY DOWNLOADING THIS SOFTWARE, YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS THAT YOU INITIATE IT TO PERFORM. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THIS SOFTWARE IS USED FOR, DON’T DOWNLOAD IT. IT IS DESIGNED TO BE USED BY I.T. PROFESSIONALS WHO UNDERSTAND THE CONSEQUENCES OF PERFORMING SYSTEM MANAGEMENT TASKS.